Dome, Sweet Dome.
I am thinking of making a silent short. The story revolves around a member of a camera club who has to get a new light meter because his dome is to small!
I already have an idea of a plot, and I am thinking of shooting it black and white utilizing the hand crank.
I just don't have a tittle.
Dome, Sweet Dome.
Thanks Alex, for the tittle suggestion.
I'm still not sure if I want to make this film, not that people wouldn't laugh. My wife things I should, but at 57 I don't spend all my time thinking about sex. Its a little out of careactor for me.
<font size="2" face="verdana, sans-serif">Darn, what I am suppose to do with my spare time when get to 57 [img]tongue.gif[/img]Originally posted by Greg_C:
My wife things I should, but at 57 I don't spend all my time thinking about sex.
<font size="2" face="verdana, sans-serif">Darn, what I am suppose to do with my spare time when get to 57 [img]tongue.gif[/img] </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="verdana, sans-serif">Make movies.Originally posted by cameraguy:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="verdana, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="verdana, sans-serif">Originally posted by Greg_C:
My wife things I should, but at 57 I don't spend all my time thinking about sex.
A couple of weeks ago I drove by a funeral home named WREN. I had about an hours drive ahead, as I was going to the East Lansing Children's film festival to see Alex's film, "The Alphabet Song."
While driving I came up with this short film story. A down and out older TV Ankor Man, who is looking for work, plagued by lots of bills and he gets a premonition ...about a lottery number he does not by the ticket but the number becomes a multi million dollar winner. He tell's his wife, she tells him to trust his instincts.
The next morning he wakes with a set of TV station call letters on his mind. It's W-R-E-N. He tells his wife and is determined to apply for work at WREN, as soon as he finds out in what city and state, that the station is located in. "I'm sure this could be a long time situation. for me."
Cut to the scene in the wake, and the funeral director is comforting his wife. "We want you to know Mrs. Jones that we will take good care of your husband, hear he's like family.
Dissolve to close up of the WREN FUNERAL HOME SIGN as the camera slowly pulls up revealing the WREN funeral home.
Fina
Greg Crawford, FilmsUP Productions,
Copyright 2004 all rights reserved.
Bookmarks